Monday, August 3, 2015

June/July 2015 Wrap Up

So I fell behind and didn't even get a wrap up posted for June so this week I am going to try to cover both months.  Both months were fairly decent reading months but the TBR is growing out of control, so they weren't as good as I wanted.  I started the COYER (Clear Out Your E-Reader) challenge in June and have been having a blast with it so that is one positive thing I want to mention.  Click on the link below if you want to go to my review.

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1): Sarah J. Maas
Courtney Crumrin Vol. 3 The Twilight Kingdom: Ted Naifeh
Lock & Key Vol. 4 Keys to the Kingdom: Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriquez
Survive the Night: Danielle Vega
Lawyer for the Dog: Lee Robinson
The Saga of Rex: Michel Gagne
Love is Red: Sophie Jaff (Nightsong Trilogy #1)
The Library at Mount Char: Scott Hawkins
The End of the World is Rye: Brett Cottrell
Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1): Rachel Caine
Worthy: Catherine Ryan Hyde
The Ghost of Popcorn Hill: Betty Ren Wright, Karen Ritz
Ghost Chasers: The Curse of Steel: Dedrick Frazier
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: Lewis Carroll, Camille Rose Gaarcia
Stepdog: Nicole Galland

So overall I read 12 novels and 3 graphic novels.  Not too bad for 2 months I guess.  I had three 5-star ratings, six 4-star ratings, five 3-star ratings and on 2-star rating.  Booker T guest reviewed 4 books and even received some author feedback.  I have also read 62 of 66 books for my Goodreads challenge.  It feels good to know I will complete that goal way ahead of schedule.

So how are your challenges going so far this year and did you read any of these as well?  Leave me a comment so I can check out your blog - I love communicating with fellow bloggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment