Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Feed Your TBR - When the Wolf Comes Home

 

Can't Wait Wednesday, which I have adapted to better suit my blog as "Feed Your TBR" is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.




April 22, 2025

FROM GOODREADS: One night, Jess, a struggling actress, finds a five-year-old runaway hiding in the bushes outside her apartment. After a violent, bloody encounter with the boy's father, she and the boy find themselves running for their lives.

As they attempt to evade the boy's increasingly desperate father, horrifying incidents of butchery follow them. At first Jess thinks she understands what they're up against, but she's about to learn there's more to these surreal and grisly events than she could've ever imagined.

And that when the wolf finally comes home, none will be spared. 

WHY I CAN'T WAIT:  I have two books on my TBR from this author so I really should read one.  However, this is a great cover grab - look at it!

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK???



2 comments:

  1. Not heard of this author but this book sounds interesting. Hope you give it a try so you can let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...is it a werewolf situation with the boy or the father? I'm so curious now.

    ReplyDelete