Friday, June 28, 2024

Buried by Books #3


 It's time to once again evaluate my bad habit of putting things on hold on Libby for all kinds of reasons.  It's been a while since my last one, so I figured it was time to share some of my latest, and sometimes 
questionable, holds.  





The Breakup Tour: Emily Wibberly & Austin Siegemund-Broka - Pretty sure this one landed on the reserve list around the same time as Dead Poet's Society was released.  I am not a Swiftie but do enjoy some of her songs.  Don't know when or if I'll get to this one.  I keep pushing it back and I'm not sure I'm really very interested.

The Last Bloodcarver: Vanessa Le - Strictly added because of the cover.  Do you blame me?

Stories I Only Tell My Friends: Rob Lowe - I added this after watching Brat on Hulu the day it came out.  I'm an 80's child so what can I say? I really enjoy the documentary and it renewed my interest in the Brat Pack and I may currently have a physical copy of the Andrew McCarthy book checked out from my local library as well right now 😁.


1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of checking out Brat, and I think I'd love the Rob Lowe book. I was also an 80s child so I'm feeling the nostalgia😁

    ReplyDelete