Monday, May 4, 2015

April 2015 Wrap Up


Well, once again another month has come and gone.  I guess I can no longer act surprised at how fast time passes.  April was a nice month both for reading and enjoying time with the family and the pups. The weather is starting to finally show signs of spring and I am eagerly anticipating getting some things done around the house and DH finishing up this semester of his schooling.  Anyway, I seem to be reaching some of my yearly reading goals and ignoring others but I hope to remedy some of that in May and June.  On to the wrap up.  I read the following books (clicking on the title should take you to my Goodreads review).

The Haunting of Sunshine Girl: Paige McKenzie
Day Shift (Midnight Texas #2): Charlaine Harris
Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft #1: Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
Locke & Key Vol. 2: Head Games: Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
The Hotel California: Donnie Light
When We Were Animals: Joshua Gaylord
Courtney Crumrin Vol 1:The Night Things: Ted Naifeh
Elvis and the Dearly Departed (A Southern Cousin Mystery #1): Peggy Webb
Locke & Key Vol. 3: Crown of Shadows: Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
No One Like You (Barefoot William #4): Kate Angell
Amulet Vol. 1 The Stonekeeper: Kazu Kibuishi
Saint Anything: Sarah Dessen

So overall I read 6 novels, 5 graphic novels, and 1 novella.  I had eight 4-star ratings and four 3-star ratings which I consider a bang-up month.  I have also completed 38 of 66 on my Goodreads challenge which puts me ahead of the game by 16 books.  I know this number is higher than I expected, mainly because I have started reading more graphic novels.  Booker T reviewed two dog related titles this month and enjoyed meeting both Atlas and Elvis.  The only 2 challenges which I have been avoiding are the Hail to the King challenge and my personal challenge to complete a few series this year.  Like I said, I hope I can remedy that at least by June.

So how did you guys do this past month?  Have you enjoyed any of these read?  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment