Friday, May 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (17)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews. I managed to make it to the library this week and received a few ARCs so without further ado...

From the library:






The Blondes: Emily Schultz
A Darker Shade of Magic: V.E. Schwabe
Redshirts: John Scalzi
Falling Kingdoms: Morgan Rhodes

From Netgalley:


Red Mohawk Almost Perfect https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1410472261l/23203073.jpg


The Red Mohawk: Anonymous
Almost Perfect: Diane Daniels Manning
Unlovable: Cynthia St. Aubin


From Edelweiss:

 The Mistake I Made: Paula Daly










What landed on your shelves this week?  Leave me a comment so I can see and probably add to my ever growing TBR!


5 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! A Darker Shade of Magic sounds so good. I've been hearing tons of great things about it too! Happy reading. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul XD enjoy the week and happy reading :D

    Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Mohawk has a pretty creepy cover! Looks like a nice mixture of genres for you as well. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unlovable looks like a good book :) It's got a really nice cover. I didn't used to pay attention to covers because I read on a Kindle (you hardly see them!) but since visiting other blogs I've noticed quite a few really pretty ones :D (what can I say, I'm a girl! he he).
    Have a great day,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read V.E. Schwab's work for a while, and A Darker Shade of Magic sounds pretty good, from all the reviews I've read. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete