Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (8)




"Waiting on" Wednesday is weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming anticipated releases.  Here is what I am most waiting for this week:




 
Vamp City #3 - July 2015








In the gripping conclusion to the Vamp City trilogy, sorceress Quinn Lennox and vampire Arturo Mazza battle the dangerously powerful vampire master, Cristoff Gonzaga, in a desperate attempt to save both of their worlds. As Vamp City crumbles around them, their only chance of survival demands an unconditional trust that will test the very foundation of Quinn’s soul, and surrender to a powerful love neither can deny.

I absolutely loved the first 2 books in this trilogy and am so glad to finally see the last one coming out.  If you love urban fantasy, definitely check this series out.  I can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

What are you waiting for this week?  Leave me a link so I can check out your post.



4 comments:

  1. Adding it to my TBR list. I love Urban Fantasy. My WoW this week is suspense/horror My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy this series as much as I did. Thanks for visiting and I am off to check out your pick now!

      Delete
  2. I think I have to start reading this series, because Of Blood and Passion sounds really good! Enjoy!

    Check out my WOW - Vicious Cycle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series, but I definitely like urban fantasy so I will check it out. It's always nice to have that third book in a trilogy, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete