Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday - Authors I REALLY Want to Meet!



The Top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found here.   Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week we are looking at the10 authors I REALLY want to meet.  As usual, they are in no particular order.


Edgar Allan Poe









Anne Rice





















Stephen King






















Dean Koontz
















Joe Hill


















Karen Marie Moning















Patricia Briggs
















Bram Stoker






















 
OK...I really can't think past 8 so that will have to do this week.  The only thing I can add is that seeing this cast of characters, it would definitely make for a great Halloween party!  Who would you like to meet? (My apologies for the poor spacing - tried fixing it and quickly gave up!)

 

10 comments:

  1. Not familiar with these authors but I hope you meet them one day. :)
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Rice and Stephen King! They didn't make my list, but I thought about it. They made my top ten favorite authors, and I was trying to think of some others for this list.

    http://hiddenstaircase.net/2015/05/12/ttt-top-ten-authors-i-really-want-to-meet/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I would love to meet Stephen King. I can't believe I forgot him! Also Bram Stoker would be so interesting to meet. I can't even imagine what he would be like, but it would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! I love Stephen King but forgot to add him to my list. You made wonderful choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for Bram Stoker! EAPoe is another great one. I'd like to meet him just so I can ask him what the freak was up with his death. Great list. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It might be worth meeting Patricia Briggs to tell her to keep that bitch of an ex wife away from Adam and Mercy or I could get violent...*evil snigger*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would attend that party!! Could you imagine meeting Stephen King and Joe Hill at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel guilty about admitting that I've never read any of these authors. However, you are right about that halloween party! And, even though I've never read any King, I've heard enough quotes of his that even I think he'd be a lot of fun to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was writing my list of ten authors I'd love to meet, I was thinking in my time. I didn't even consider the greats of the past. Great list!

    ReplyDelete