Friday, May 15, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (16)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  This week I tried to make it to the library, but the day I went, it was closed for training.  Just my luck and it tops off how my week has been.  Here's this week's accumulation:

From the Library ebook loan system:

Twenties Girl: Sophie Kinsella



My order from Book Depository finally arrived:


The Gospel According to Drew Barrymore: Pippa Wright







From Amazon I bought:



Rain Evil Runs Bite the Biscuit

Rain - A Zombie Novel: Shaun Harbinger.  Grabbed this free book because of the cover...and it's zombies.
Evil Runs: Vince Milam.
Bite the Biscuit: Linda O. Johnston - Finally got this when it was released earlier this week.

 eArcs received:

My Grandmother Letters to Zell Girlgoyle
My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry: Fredrik Backman -  This comes out June 16, 2015.  Thanks Atria books.
Letter to Zell: Camille Griep - This releases July 1, 2015 and Amazon Publishing provided me with a copy.
Girlgoyle: Better Hero Army - Not sure what to think about this one but I love gargoyles in books so I thought it might be an interesting take on them.  It comes out July 15, 2015 and Storyteller Press, LLC provided my copy.

It's quite a variety this week.  What did you ge?


7 comments:

  1. I loved Sophie Kinsella's Confessions of a Shopaholic. Let me know how Twenties Girl is!

    My STS: http://www.literaryhedonist.com/2015/05/stacking-shelves-from-two-bookstores-in.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished Twenties Girl over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I will be looking into more of Kinsella's books in the future. I have heard a few people like her stand-alones better than the Shopaholic series.

      Delete
  2. I loved Twenties Girl...and now I am eyeing The Gospel According to Drew Barrymore.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Twenties Girl last night and really enjoyed it as well.

      Delete
  3. Ooh a free zombie book that I haven't seen before! Further investigation is now needed! I can never resist a zombie...enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting collection...many I haven't seen before. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definitely a very diverse haul you got. A lot of pretty covers though.
    Happy reading. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete