Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Debut Novels


Top 5 Wednesday was created by Gingereadslainey on booktube and can also be found on goodreads.  The link is located HERE.  This week's topic is Debut Novels.  Here are a few I have on my TBR this year.








The Diabolical Miss Hyde: Viola Carr - Release February 10, 2015









An Ember in the Ashes: Sabaa Tahir - Released April 28, 2015.  I have heard such wonderful things about this book and I can't wait to read it!










The Library at Mount Char: Scott Hawkins - Releases June 16, 2015.  Sounds just odd enough to catch my interest.









Love is Red: Sophie Jaff - Released May 12, 2015.  This promises a mix of suspense and fantasy and is the first in a trilogy.








The Creeping: Alexandra Sirowy - Releases August 18, 2015.  Not a huge fan of the cover but the synopsis sounds great.






What made you list this week?  Leave me a comment so I can check it out!

 

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I have been hearing such great buzz about An Ember in the Ashes. I don't read a lot of fantasy but I'm tempted to give it a try! My Top 5 list is here: http://bit.ly/1JAvEeK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these. I need to check them out.

    ReplyDelete