Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (7)



 
"Waiting on" Wednesday is weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming anticipated releases.  Here is what I am most waiting for this week:




RELEASES AUGUST 25, 2015


 Asylum meets Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, in this riveting tale of ghosts, secrets, and family, from master of suspense Katie Alender.

Delia's new house isn't just a house. It used to be an insane asylum, a place to lock up "troubled" young women long ago. And a restless, wicked spirit is still at play--and it doesn't want defiant girls like Delia to go anywhere.

So the house kills her.

Now Delia is a ghost, trapped in her creepy home forever. As she meets the other ghost girls who haunt the narrow hallways, as well as the handsome ghost boy on the grounds, she learns shocking truths about the house's history. Delia also realizes that her alive and grieving sister might be the house's next target. Can Delia unlock the mystery of the old asylum, save her sister, and free herself?



Sounds great huh?  I am on a bit of a horror phase lately and this one sounds just up my alley.  What are you waiting for this week?  Leave me a link so I can check it out!


4 comments:

  1. I've seen this book around and I am buzzing for this!
    My WoW
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not s huge horror fan, but I hope you enjoy this book!

    Check out my WoW - Under the Lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my list for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to pop over and visit Paul Anka! He is very cute and lively!

    ReplyDelete