Monday, July 27, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award



Last week I was tagged by Velvet over at vvb32reads.  She has a wonderful blog and I want to thank her for tagging me.  She has picked 10 questions for me to answer so here we go!

1. What book are you currently reading?

Stepdog: Nicole Galland

 2.  In your current book, if you were one of the characters, who would you want to be?

     I think I would want to be Lena, Sara's best friend.  Lena was wary of Rory the first time she met him and basically didn't know that his relationship with Sara was a smart thing.  She is a tad stuck up, but has the levelest head in the book.  Being Cody, the dog, wouldn't be bad except she seems surrounded by stupid people at times!

3.  In your current book, is an animal mentioned?

     Kind of obvious but yes, time and time again!

4.  What book is next on your reading list?

The Veil (Devil's Isle #1): Chloe Neill

 5.  What book is your significant other reading?

     My husband is not a big reader, but since his fall semester of college starts in 3 weeks, I figure his next book will be one of his Criminal Justice textbooks.

6.  Do you like to keep your books stacked in a pile or standing upright on a shelf?

     That's easy - BOTH!

7.  Who usually gives you a book as a gift?

     My husband.  He always gets me books for Christmas or my birthday.

8.  Where do you usually buy your books?

     Amazon on the internet or else Walmart/Sam's Club when physically shopping.

9.  What dream location would you like to be while reading?

     Somewhere in the mountains, in a cozy cabin, with my husband and pups, in front of a warm fireplace - with cable.  That way he wouldn't get bored!

10.  Which current authors would you like to visit your local bookstore for a reading/signing?

      Stephen King, Joe Hill, Lucy Dillon and Karen Marie Moning.
 
Thanks again for the tag.  I will have to put some thought into who I will tag as I don't connect with many bloggers on a regular basis.  Hopefully I will get something up this week.  Again, don't forget to read vvb32reads blog.  Also, if you would like to be tagged, leave me a comment and I will make sure you get the questions!











No comments:

Post a Comment