Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Things on my Bookshelves That Aren't Books!


Top 5 Wednesday was created by Gingereadslainey on booktube and can also be found on goodreads.  The link is located HERE.  This week we are looking at my 5 Things on my Bookshelves That Aren't Books.  I don't have the availability to take many real pictures, but I still think I can get this up (even though it's late).






1 and 2.  First and foremost are pictures of my babies - they can be found on any bookshelf located throughout our home!

Cassius and Booker T


 








3.  Random pens (gel, markers, or otherwise) which I use for hobbies and my planner.








 4.  A coffee cup from my Alma Mater.












5.  A figurine from one of my best friends!













So what made your Top 5?  Leave me a link so I can check it out.


1 comment:

  1. I can see you really love dogs! We have 8 lovable ones at home too!

    ReplyDelete