Friday, July 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (25)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Had a somewhat slower book week, which I desperately needed.  I did manage to snag some good books though.

For my Kindle:



Cat Out of Hell Luckiest Girl Alive Castle Hangnail


Cat Out of Hell: Lynne Truss - I have wanted this since it was released.  So glad to have picked it up.
The Luckiest Girl Alive:  Jessica Knoll - Another one I have heard good things about.
Castle Hangnail: Ursula Vernon - I wish I had known about books like this when I was a kid.  I still really want to read it though so I couldn't resist adding it to the pile.

 From Netgalley:

Undertow Lumiere Girl's Guide

Undertow (Undertow #1): K.R. Conway.  Wicked Whale Publishing has this one out now.
Lumiere (The Illumination Paradox #1): Jacqueline E. Garlick.  Skyscape is releasing this September 15, 2015.
The Girl's Guide to the Apocalypse: Daphne Lamb.  Released September 1, 2015 from Booktrope.

Thanks to Netgalley and the publishers for these digital ARCs.  What did you get this week?  Leave me a link so I can see your stack?


11 comments:

  1. I managed to behave again on the book buying side of things so I'm feeling a bit smug! *giggles* Now I just have to find time to read everything...! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul. I hope you enjoy reading your books and have a great weekend!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul. I didn't see Lumiere before now. I also got the Girls Guide to the Apocalypse. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have "Luckiest Girl Alive" to read from the library. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Girls Guide to the Apocalypse looks good!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I got Lumiere this week too and I can't wait to read it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luckiest Girl Alive was a good thriller.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I love the covers on these, and I have been seeing Lumiere around a lot! I hope you enjoy everything!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luckiest Girl Alive sounds super interesting! I hope you like it :) Enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I'm looking forward to Luckiest Girl :)

    ReplyDelete