Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday - The Last 10 Books that Came Into My Possession

The Top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found here.   Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week we are focusing on the last 10 books that came into my possession.  Since I just did a Stacking the Shelves post, some of these will be repeats, but I did get approved for a few ARCs over the weekend and actually purchased some discount books on Amazon for my Kindle so you will get to see some new ones as well.



Lady of Magick Ghost of Popcorn Hill pic name The Detective's Secret
Superheroes Anonymous Supervillains Anonymous Ghost Girl Dark Winter
Max Trailer Park Fae

Have you read any of these and what made your list this week? Leave a comment and I will make sure to visit your Top 10 Tuesday post!Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these, but I love the covers! I'm going to look into adding a few to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only book on your list I've even heard of is MAX -- and that's because of the movie. My whole family enjoyed the story. Had no idea it was a book. I'll have to check it out.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it but will wait for DVD. I love Lauren Graham and enjoy most of her movies/shows.

      Delete