Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (14)


"Waiting on" Wednesday is weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming anticipated releases.  Here is what I am most waiting for this week:









DECEPTIONS (Cainsville #3)

TRUST NO ONE

Olivia Jones is desperate for the truth. The daughter of convicted serial killers, she has begun to suspect that her parents are innocent of their crimes. But who can she trust, in a world where betrayal and deception hide in every shadow?

RISK EVERYTHING

Liv does have one secret weapon: a mysterious sixth sense that helps her to anticipate danger. The trouble is, this rare power comes with its own risks. There are dark forces that want to exploit Liv's talents - and will stop at nothing to win her to their side.

FACE THE TRUTH

Now Liv must decide, before it's too late. Who does she love? Who is really on her side? And can she save herself without burning down everything that matters most?


I love this series.  Now I will admit the covers are all over the place and this isn't even the cover I believe is being released in the US, but it is the one I like the best.  Kelley Armstrong is a great writer and I can't wait to see what happens next. At least I don't have to wait long as it comes out August 20, 2015.  What are you waiting for this week?






4 comments:

  1. Great pick! I hope you enjoy it and I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this series!! It does sound like my kind of book though! I'll definitely have to do a little more digging around on Goodreads to find out more! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick I haven't heard about this book series yet until now it looks and sounds fantastic! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete