Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Feed Your TBR - Midnight Showing

 


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. 


October 3, 2023

FROM GOODREADS: 
Immediately following the events of Malice House (Book 1), Haven and her newly found sister are on the road, trying to discover the contours of her family's curse. But while they hunt, they are also hunted by the most vile creature from the previous book: a vile, aging salesman who can compel people to do anything with but a whisper and who wants to rewrite the entire world in his image.

WHY I CAN'T WAIT:  I picked up Malice House at the end of last year on a whim and it ended up being one of my favorite horror books in a long time.  I had no idea until recently there would be a sequel but I am so glad there is.  If you haven't read the first one, I highly recommend it.

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a horror fan, sadly. But if I was, this one sounds really tempting, Barb. Happy reading:)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that feeling of having another book in a series that I’ve enjoyed! I hope that you find it to be another 5 star read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good. I'll have to look for the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, this is a great reminder that I still need to read Malice House! I've really enjoyed some of Megan Shepherd's other work, so I'm really curious about these ones from her. Hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malice House is one I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you enjoy this one just as much as you enjoyed the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember adding Malice House to my Goodreads TBR but never read it. I hope you get to read the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, this sounds like a good and creepy story! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete