Saturday, July 13, 2024

June Wrap Up

 


Well, better late than never.  Seems July has gotten away from me, with vacation, a work project and a few renovations around the house.  I am desperately behind on reviews but hope to catch up soon.  In the meantime, it's about time I shared what I read in June.  I would say the theme of the month was "4 paw reads" because that's the majority of the ratings.  



An Enchanting Case of Spirits 

The Presence (Harrison Investigations #2)

Life's Too Short

Annie LeBlanc Is Not Dead Yet

We Used to Live Here

Secrets in the Dark (Blackbird Trilogy #2)

White Trash Zombie Unchained (WTZ #6)

Pardon My Frenchie

Dark Things Crawl Out

Nosy Neighbors

Storm Front (The Dresden Files #1)


My biggest surprise was Nosy Neighbors, and I can't recommend it enough.  I loved reading about Darius Rucker so that was a fave as well.  My biggest disappointment has to be We Used to Live Here.  I think it's one of those books you are either gonna love or find "meh."



4 comments:

  1. Uh oh. I'm planning to read We Used to Live Here really soon. I'm sorry it didn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great month! I think it's the heat; we are lethargic some days.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of the people who loved We Used To Live Here, buy it's definitely not for everyone. Overall it looks like you had a pretty good month! July is going so fast and I wish time would slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the work and home projects! I hope you're having a great July.

    ReplyDelete