Saturday, July 27, 2024

Buried by Books #4


It's time for another installment of "look at all the crazy titles I have on hold," or at least that's what it feels like sometimes.  This time there's a twist.  I also a, a KU subscriber so I'm constantly adding title to an Amazon wish list I call "KU Want to Read."  Original huh.  There should definitely be some questionable titles on this one. 



Summer Camp for Slasher Victims:  I am pretty sure this one initially landed on my Facebook feed somehow. However, I love summer camp horror and slashers, so I figured why not?  I'm hoping to get to this one in August while the temps are still hot.  Summer camps books in the winter just aren't as much fun.

Chaos at the Lazy Bones Bookshop:  This will be an October read for sure!  I love the character's name - Bailey Briggs (if you know you know) and she has a dog named Jack Skeleton!  This is the start to a new mystery series, and I can't wait to see what titles are next.

A Gargoyle Gripe: This is actually a second book in a monster romance series but the first is on KU as well and involves werewolves, or at least I think it does.  If I find some sort of entertainment in the first two, there are three more crazy books to follow.

So, have you read any of these?  Do any sounds like something you might want to pick up in the future?  





3 comments:

  1. Summer Camp for Slasher Victims sounds like it might be an interesting twist on that trope. I would definitely try it😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge KU wishlist and library wishlist and my ongoing ARC plan wishlist.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. The summer camp slasher one sounds like fun. Happy reading these! :D

    ReplyDelete