Thursday, April 9, 2015

April TBR(P) - Better Late Than Never






So technically I believe I am probably averaging reading about half of what is on my TBR each month, but I do find it helps me narrow down the possibilities.  Also, as previously mentioned, the TBR jar has died, but may be resuscitated in the future.  Anyway, since this is a tad late, I have already finished some of this but will put them on the list anyway.




Sunshine Girl Hotel California Locke and Key 1 Locke and Key 2
Saint Anything Day Shift Courtney Crumrin Snow White
No One Like You Deadlands When We Were Animals Cold Burn of Magic

If you click on the picture, it should take you to the Goodreads description. I doubt I get to them all, but it sure would be nice. Are any of these on your list? What were your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I have half a shelf of unread Tudor novels that I am forcing myself to get through so I can clear more space for books and dvds. Each of these books take about 3 days to read so things have slowed right down for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things we do to make more space. I picked up a few graphic novels from the library and they make a nice quick read when you feel stuck - which I have on my current read.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete