Friday, April 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (11)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews. This week was rather slow which is nice as it has been an extremely busy week and I don't feel like doing a long post - haha.

From Netgalley:


The First Twenty Singular Tale Distant Star
The First Twenty: Jennifer Lavoie - I read another book by this author several years back and was pleasantly pleased.  I didn't even realize it was the same author until after I requested it so I hope it is good as well.  Releases May 18, 2015.  Thanks Bold Strokes Books.
The Singular & Extraordinary Tale of Mirror & Goliath: Ishbelle Bee - Man, that title is a mouthful.  It sounds like an interesting Sci-Fi/Fantasy.  Releases on June 2, 2015.  Thanks Angry Robot.
From A Distant Star: Karen McQuestion - Releases May 19, 2015.  Thanks Amazon Publishing.

I bought these as impulse buys for my Kindle this week.  I think they were all $2.99 or cheaper.  What can I say,  it was that kind of week.

Don't Look Inside Crumbling Pageant Last Days

Don't Look Inside: Spike Black
This Crumbling Pageant: Patricia Burroughs
Last Days: Adam Neville

Have you read any of these?  What did you guys get this week?  Leave a link so I can check out your stacks. 

While I can say this is not one of my dogs, this is definitely what I plan on doing before I do ANY reading this weekend.





2 comments:

  1. There are some nice covers in your haul this week! I'm sleeping better but I still feel tired every day which is annoying! I could use a few mid afternoon napa as well! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are new to me. The cover for Mirror & Goliath is gorgeous. I hope you love them all :)

    ReplyDelete