Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday - Characters I would like to check in with





The Top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found here.   Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week we are looking at the top 10 characters you would like to catch up with meaning you want to peak in on their life after the book series is up.  I don't know that I can come up with 10, but I will give it a shot.

Bite Me ( A Love Story #3) by Christopher Moore.  I love Moore's books and enjoyed the 3 in this series.  I would love to see what Abby and Chet are doing years later.  These books made me laugh out loud and sometimes I need that in my reading.







Fablehaven (Fablehaven series #1) - Brandon Mull.  I absolutely love this middle grade series and would like to see what Kendra and Seth are up to as young adults or even adults.  I am sure their adventures had to shape them somehow.







Carpe Demon (The Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom Series #1) - Julie Kenner.  This was a great series for me and I don't know if it counts because I just realized a new book was published in 2014.  I loved this family and would love to see what Kate's daughter does once she grows up.







Dog Gone, Back Soon (Cyrus Mills #2) - Nick Trout.  I adored this book and the one before it.  I loved seeing Cyrus return to his small hometown and try to save his father's dying vet practice.  In this book, you learn about the community through the animals as they go and visit Cyrus and you also learn about some of Cyrus' secrets.  Would love to see a new installment so we can see what the town members have been doing.



Gone Girl - Gilliam Flynn.  Who wouldn't want to know what happens a year or two after this book ends?  (And why am I hearing Ozzy Osbourne saying "All Aboard the Crazy Train" in my head?)








The Harry Potter series.  Ok, I will go there as I am sure many others will too.  I would like to see what the old gang is up to as adults and see what trouble their kids can find to drive their parents crazy.








That's about all I have so I guess it is my Top 6 Wednesday.  What made your list?


2 comments:

  1. I've seen both HP and GONE GIRL mentioned a lot today. I'm especially interested in the former. I imagine they are all still having great adventures -- I wish J.K. Rowling would revisit them all in a spin-off series. Or two. Or three. Or four ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm most interested in Neville from the HP crowd...we know he is teaching but I'd love to know what he has been getting up to.

    ReplyDelete