Friday, April 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (12)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  This week was pretty much another digital week with picking up a few books for my Kindle and then getting approved for a few eARCs from Netgalley.  I am in a reading slump right now so I am hoping to remedy that this weekend.


First up from Amazon:


Growl A Taste of Fear Zombies
Dark Alchemy Gideon Suicide Forest

Growl: Ashley Fontaine, A Taste of Fear: Jeremy Bates and Zombies Don't Ride Motorcycles: ML Pahl  I picked up for free.  All three are basically horror/suspense novels.  Not sure about A Taste of Fear but figured at least I wasn't out anything if I never read it.
Dark Alchemy: Laura Bickle, Gideon: Alex Gordon and Suicide Forest: Jeremy Bates are all books I picked up for $3.99 or less last weekend.


From Netgalley I managed to snag:

Dead Men Rememberers Wicked Fate
Stones Call of the Wild Werewolf Myth and Magic

Dead Men (Libros De Inferno #1): John C. Foster - About a man on a road trip back from hell.  This one releases on July 28, 2015.  Thanks to Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing for providing this one to me.
Rememberers: C. Edward Baldwin - Claims to take urban fantasy to a whole new level.  Count me in!  Releases on June 1, 2015.  Thank you Ink & Stone Publishing.
Sweet Desire, Wicked Fate: Wray Ardan -  This book is already out and is set in Louisiana - enough said.  That is one of my book buzzwords.  Thank you Ulu Productions for my copy.
Stones and Finger Bones (A Black Tower Novel): Jessica Minyard - This one was released in February and I want to thank Jessica Minyard for my copy.
The Call of the Wild Werewolf: Jack London and Carl Waters - I couldn't resist seeing what this one is like.  It is already out and my appreciation to Carl Waters for providing me a copy via netgalley.
Myth and Magic: Mae Clair - This one comes out June 9, 2015 and states "One day the monsters became real."  Sounds intriguing.  Thank you Kensington Books and Lyrical Press. 

What did you guys get this week?  Have you read any of these and if so, what should I start with?  Leave me  link so I can check out your stack.  Until later!



4 comments:

  1. There are a few here that I don't know so I might need to investigate the details. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've not heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all new to me. I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete