Thursday, February 1, 2018

Some February Happenings!



So The Farm has quite a few things happening in February and I just wanted to give you guys a head's up.  First of all I am hosting my first challenge - "They Call it Puppy Love."  There's even a cool prize so if you are interested, sign up HERE - there's still time.

Here's a few books I hope to pick up:

I feel like it's a "one of these pictures is not like the other" game but you know me, gotta work my horror in somehow.

Which brings me to another fun event.  All month long, Stormi is having a "Getting Cozy With a Mystery" feature over at Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My!  She has lots of good reviews and author visits planned and I kind of jumped on board as well and hope to know some out of the way.  I've also lined up 3 awesome authors who will be paying a visit and answering some questions posed by myself and Booker T.  So make sure you visit both blogs regularly because you never know what might await you!


18 comments:

  1. I'll be starting the Puppy Love Challenge with a bit of Kevin Hearne's Oberon I think! It's a good excuse to get caught up with the series before the last book comes out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, more Oberon. Can't wait to hear some more of him from you!

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you are going to do Getting Cozy with me. I will be reading some puppy/cat books for your challenge which goes hand in hand with my event since they are cozies...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're joining. It will be a fun month.

      Delete
  3. lol, you're doing Rabid! I can't wait!! I saw that cover in my Paperbacks from Hell and am on a constant search to find some of those books. No luck so far. I think have to hit up the thrift stores instead of the UBS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had to do some digging on Thrift Books and Abe Books but some of them are quite pricey.

      Delete
  4. Wow. Some good ones for the challenge. Rabid looks wicked. Makes me think of Cujo. I almost can't watch the movie anymore because it breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never watched Cujo. I think I'd only feel sorry for the dog.

      Delete
  5. lol one is not like the other. Um yeah Rabid looks kinda scary! :)

    Getting Cozy with a Mystery looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of exciting things this month. I look forward to seeing what you think of the books you picked out for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole. Can't wait to see your thoughts too.

      Delete
  7. Good luck with your challenges and blog activities in February. Looking forward to see what you have lined up!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think February will be a lot of fun.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. You too Erica. Hope we both have great reading months.

      Delete
  9. LOL having a giggle over your combo of books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow. Rabid! I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete