Tuesday, February 13, 2018

TTT - 10 New (to me) Bloggers I Love Visiting

The top 10 weekly meme used to be hosted by The Broke and the Bookish but starting this week, they are handing over the reins to ThatArtsyReaderGirl who can be found HERE.  Each week she will focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. 

This week is a love freebie.  I don't do the whole book boyfriend thing and I'm pretty sure I've done lists of animals I'd love to bring home (my usual go to when topics when book boyfriends come up) so I wanted to share some new-to-me blogs I love visiting.  





Jamie from Fantasy Book Chick
Jamie reads a lot of fantasy and features a lot of books that aren't getting a load of hype. I always find the prettiest covers there as well.  Plus, she lives fairly close to me so that's kind of fun too.

A site totally dedicated to horror books, movies, etc.  I've only been visiting for a few weeks now but it's quickly becoming a regular stop.

Not only is this the new Top Ten Tuesday host, but you'll find lots of other great content there as well.

Samantha from Booked on a Feeling
Samantha reads a variety of genres including thrillers and cozy mysteries.  She's already added to my wishlist a few times already.

Christina at Ruff Day Reviews 
All I need to say is dogs and horror.  I'm so grateful I stumbled onto her blog one day.

Lisa shares lots of review and I always look forward to her Can't Wait Wednesday posts.

Magdalena at A Bookaholic Swede
Lots of great reviews in lots of great genres, especially thrillers and mysteries.

Bonnie has my go-to site to see what new releases are coming out in future months

A great place for books and movie news.  Focuses on speculative fiction, science fiction and fantasy.

Alyce recently revamped things and has a new site.  I wanted to share so everyone will know where to find her now.  She also has great thoughts on music as well as books.

So there you have it, some new blogs to check out.  You can find some of my older blogger love lists HERE,HERE. and HERE.

49 comments:

  1. I was also happy to discover our new TTT hosts!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea, Barb! Am off to check them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a few that I might try following for a month or two...see if I get any response from them! My last attempt wasn't greatly successful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baaaaaarb, were you trying to make me cry? Because you almost managed to! Thank you so much for featuring me on this list <3
    Also, thank you for the great recommendations. I've automatically followed a few of the other bloggers you've recommended - I particularly love the design of Ruff Day Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a few of these bloggers but most of them are new to me. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo! I love lists like this! Checking them all out now <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Im already following some of these blogs, and I'm going to check out the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post. Gonna check them out and see if any are a fit for me.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all about the fit isn't it? That's why I endlessly read everything some bloggers write - the right fit!

      Delete
  9. This was a great idea! I love Sam's blog and our tastes coincide all the time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for introducing me to all these blogs, I have added them to my feed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an awesome idea to use the love freebie to spread the blogger love!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/top-ten-tuesday-146/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list! I recently discovered Fantasy Book chick and The Bumbling Blogger as well- awesome blogs! I need to check a few more of these out...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on the topic! These bloggers are pretty new to me too so I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. New friends to discover! Yay, thanks Barb. I love it when you do these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad. They've been some of my favorite posts.

      Delete
  15. This was such a great spin on this week's topic; i absolutely love it. Now I'm off to visiting some of these great bloggers :)
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice take on this week's topic! I've been enjoying discovering new blogs through the TTT posts. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta make sure I checked yours out! Thanks for stopping by The Farm.

      Delete
  17. Oh boy. I'm off to meet some new bloggers:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, lots of people I didn't know about before! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fantastic. I love that you're taking the opportunity to spread some love for your fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really need to get around to see new blogs. Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a great idea, Barb! I'm going to check these out, because new-to-me blogs are like treasures :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for featuring my blog on here! I agree that it is an awesome idea, we all get to learn about new blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Replies
    1. You can't get jealous. You made it to the very first list :)

      Delete
    2. oh yes that's true! [she sniffles a little and wipe her tears] xoxo

      Delete
  24. Aw, you're the sweetest. I'm so glad my calendar is helpful to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super fun twist on this week's topic! Really enjoyed your list. I think the only blogger who's name I recognize is, of course, Jana. Excited to discover some new bloggers. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete