Tuesday, November 22, 2016

TTT - 10 Bloggers I Am Thankful For This Thanksgiving!

This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. Since Thanksgiving is approaching this week, I want to feature 10 bloggers I am thankful for.  There are so many great bloggers out there but I know when I visit these blogs, I'm ultimately going to add to my TBR and find some interesting posts!










Tammy always has such great reviews and hauls and I am always finding something interesting to read on her blog.  While we read a lot of the same things, I've recently found some new sci-fi books to try since I'm trying to read more of that genre.  Tammy also shares my love of pups!


I can't say enough about Stormi.  She is the first person I've co-hosted a challenge with and she has really reunited my love of cozy mysteries.  We love enabling each other which has brought about the new #stormimademedoit tag.  We recently started doing buddy read/tag team reviews which has motivated me to read some books which have been lingering on my pile for too long.


This blog features a lot of speculative fiction and the reviews are super in-depth, yet non-spoilery.  Mogsy is great to interact with and I am always excited when I see I've added to her TBR because she has caused mine to grow tremendously!


Angel Erin and I read so many similar books, and quite often share the same opinions that we have joked maybe we are long lost relatives.  I love that her blog also features music from time to time as I'm always looking for new tunes to try out.  Her blog also incorporates one of my favorite colors - purple.


Kristen reads and reviews a lot of books that I don't normally see on other sites.  She also does some "cover characteristics" features which showcase some really truly beautiful books.  She recently did her first author interview and I always look forward to reading her new posts.

Greg @Book Haven

I recently discovered Greg's blog.  He is participating in Sci-Fi November and I've loved looking at some of the older science fiction covers he has been featuring.  Greg is another blogger that mentions music from time to time which is extra enjoyable.


Lindsay and her husband recently moved back to Hawaii but prior to that, she was fairly close to me living in Ohio.  I first found Lindsay when I saw a picture of her with her boxer on Goodreads.  Lindsay always features some great photos on her blog and she reads a variety of genres.  I've discovered quite a few dog-related titles from checking out her blog regularly.


This blog has become a daily stop for me.  We tend to enjoy a lot of the same genres and both adore our animals.  I really can't imagine my life without my daily fix now! It also features awesome horror movie recommendations!

Lauren @FUONLYKNEW and Sherry @fundimental

I met these two awesome bloggers through Stormi last month and I couldn't be happier about it.  We did a four person Tag Team review in October and hope to do more features together in 2017.  Some of this blogging stuff is very new to me and both have been extremely helpful.

and

I met both of these great ladies through COYER last year when I participated for the first time.  Since becoming involved with that group, I've met so many wonderful bloggers and found so many great sites.  Both of these blogs showcase a variety of genres and both are lots of fun to visit.

Chuckles @chucklesbookcave

I love everything about Chuckles blog and it's one of  the first book blogs I ever remember stumbling upon.  She reads all kinds of books, especially some lesser known ones, so I'm always finding some great titles.  She loves to ask about Booker T and Cassius and they fondly refer to her as Auntie Chuckles.

So as you can see, I cheated a tad.  And to be honest, there's more great blogs I could mention.  However, I wanted to make sure to give a special shout-out to these individuals.  So Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. I got quite emotional reading this! You and your furry boys feel very much like family to me and I always enjoy visiting your blog or seeing a comment from you on mine! Thanks so much for being so great Barb! A few of the blogs you mentioned are going to be checked out by me this very day...*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Barb! Right back attcha! I love finding new bloggers that share some of my tastes, but I always enjoy hearing about books I never would have found on my own:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely list! I love our blogging community, and I'm so thankful for bloggers like you. We have the best online community, hands down. <3 Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list here! I need to check out some of these that I don't know. And thanks for the mention, we are like long lost relatives!! ❤️️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah great post! Your so sweet. There are some on here I am not sure I know about so I need to make some blog visits. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know most of these bloggers and I agree- they're all great! Most are daily or regular stops for me too. And thanks for including me- I'm glad I discovered your blog too! So nice to meet you. :)

    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! And the feeling's mutual, I'm so glad I discovered your blog this year :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked some great bloggers this week! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so sweet, thank you for mentioning me!!! I love your blog too :-) I definitely agree about the other blogs on this list that I recognize, and I'll be sure to go check out the ones I've not yet seen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice list! It is amazing how wonderful the book blogging community is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, you are so sweet and I feel the same about your blog. I'm so glad I found this great little community! Now I'm off to check out your other favorites and add a few more to my daily stops :)

    ReplyDelete