Tuesday, November 8, 2016

TTT - 10 Books I've Added To My TBR Lately

This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week we are focusing on 10 books we've recently added to our to-be-read lists.  I feel like I could narrow this down to 10 books I've added LAST WEEK and still manage to easily hit 10.  So here we go....




Snowed is a dark Christmas take I just picked up for my Kindle and Christmas Magic is a re-release of a short-story sci-fi Christmas themed tales.


I have to have my dog titles so I couldn't resist adding Boomer's Bucket List when I saw it on Netgalley and I'm ordering A Pug Like Percy from Book Depository this week.


I always enjoy a tad bit of odd every once in a while so I couldn't resist adding Department Zero and Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter.


I've really been in the mood for some cozy mysteries lately so I added these Pit Perfect and Spies and Spells...it doesn't hurt that they both have a paranormal element.


And because in my opinion, you can never have too much horror, I recently put Ghost Road Blues and The Apartment on my TBR.

So what have you recently added to your TBR?  (I just know my TBR will grow after this topic!!!!)

13 comments:

  1. I've been on the lookout for a good holiday read, so I'll definitely be checking out those two Christmas books. The cover of "Boomer's Bucket List" is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie Borden Zombie Hunter...I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all look great, I really hope you like Spies and Spells!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend Amanda loves animal books. Enjoy these when you get around to reading them!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have the Apartment waiting to be read and looking forward to it.
    I love the look of your Christmas reads.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boomer's Bucket List is going to break me, I just know it. But I'm adding it anyway :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these, but I'll have to check some of them out on Goodreads because they have interesting covers. Hope you get to read these soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't usually go for Christmas stories, but I am looking forward to reading Snowed this holiday season too, just got my copy and I'm really excited!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great, and Snowed and Christmas Magic I should look at since the HoHoHo readathon starts tomorrow and I haven't picked out my books yet. I know, I'm so behind. :) Anyway great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Department Zero! I just finished Poision City by Paul Crilley and it is AMAZING. I am looking forward to this one so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I MUST read "Christmas Magic"!! I'm a bona fide "Christmas addict", lol. And that cover is GORGEOUS!! It sure helps that it has a lot of blue in it, as that's my FAVORITE color?!

    I also like the look of "Spies and Spells". That must be some combination! I'll check it out and see if it doesn't have any horror elements. As you know, I'm such a HUGE chicken when it comes to horror novels....lol.

    Thanks so much for sharing!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Apartment and Department Zero are going on my tbr!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list! I've been wanting to read The apartment. The Ghost Road Blues looks good too! 😃

    ReplyDelete