Saturday, November 19, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (90)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book (or title) should take you to the Goodreads page. 

I received the most wonderful physical ARC in the mail this week from St. Martin's Press.  Since I featured this one on a W.O.W. a few months ago, I was thrilled to receive this package.  Two Good Dogs comes out early March.

I received the following from Netgalley.  Just One Bite looks like too much fun.  I really like the cover of the Inspector Hobbes book but I think it's part of a series I'll have to look up.  I was sent an invitation for Beauty and the Wiener and I never really anticipated being approved for the Sophie Kinsella book, but I have read a few others by her and find them nice reads from time to time.


Finally, I had to grab a few books from Amazon. Murder at Mistletoe Manor, Cold Hollow and A Tangled Teaser were free and I had to grab Freckles after seeing it over at Laurie's blog #LaurieMadeMeDoIt.



So what did you guys add this week???


9 comments:

  1. Nice cover for Just One Bite...you always have a cute dog in there somewhere! Me, it was zombies and vampires and direwolves for entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you got me on a couple of those freebies!! I was a good girl with your netgalley ones and went and bought book one of the Inspector Hobbes since it was .99 and then put the rest on my wishlist and put Just One Bite on my wishlist instead of requesting...lol. Trying to be a good girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute books! I am so in the mood for cute holiday stories right now, or actually, anything cute. Looking forward to your thoughts on Just One Bite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so exciting when you get a book that's high on your most anticipated list! I hope you love Two Good Dogs, it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your books are new to me. They look interesting. I always love getting a book that I really want so much.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some good ones, Barb! Two Good Dogs looks wonderful. Looking forward to what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grats for getting one of your most highly anticipated ARCs! And aw, isn't Freckles just adorable?

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some great looking books and that cover for Cold Hollow reached out and grabbed me. LOL
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also was approved for My Not So Perfect Life. Sophie Kinsella is such a wonderful author. Have fun reading your books.

    ReplyDelete