Monday, June 22, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday - Favorite topics over last 5 years!

The Top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found here.   Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading.  This week, to honor the 5 year anniversary of Top 10 Tuesday, we are to post our favorite topics of all time.  I haven't been participating in this meme for that long, so I am just going to post the topics I wish I had participated in which might have been my faves.

 1.  Top 10 books to read during Halloween.
 2.  Top 10 covers we wish we could redesign.
 3.  Top 10 covers of books I have read.
 4.  Top 10 best bookish memories.
 5.  Favorite Kick-ass heroines.
 6. Top 10 OCD bookish habits.
 7.  Top 10 books I would save if my house were to be abducted by aliens
      (please I hope they do this again!)
 8.  Top 10 books I wish I could read again for the first time.
 9.  Mean girls in books.
10.  Most unfortunate character names.

What made your list this week?  Leave a comment so I can check out your blog!


2 comments:

  1. You'll have to work on these and post them when it's time for a you-choose post!

    Here's my Top Ten Top Tens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea. I hadn't really thought of that. With a few freebie topics a year, I could really work on some of these. Glad you stopped by!

      Delete