Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Characters I wish I could Drown!


Top 5 Wednesday was created by Gingereadslainey on booktube and can also be found on goodreads.  The link is located HERE.  This week we are looking at my 5 Characters I Wish I Could Drown.  This shouldn't be too hard!


Bella Swan from the Twilight series.  Yep, she is absolutely the first one going down.  In fact, if I could only choose one, it would be her.




Yep, I read 50 Shades of Grey.  A friend convinced me and I was curious to see all the hype.  I did not read it when it was first released.  Since the novel started out as fan fiction of Twilight, and since I found Anastasia to be almost as annoying as Bella, she is going into the water right on Bella's heels!



Sookie Stackhouse from the Southern Vampire/True Blood Series.  I really liked the books in the beginning, and I do plan on eventually reading the final 2.  However, as the books progressed, so did Sookie's ability to get on my last nerve.  I am afraid the TV series gets muddled with the books in my head so it's hard to say if Sookie would have to drown if she had only stayed in print.





Anita Blake from the Anita Blake series.  These books were good in the beginning.  I made it to book 8...I really did.   And maybe someday I will pick them back up, but I wish someone would drown Anita Blake so the series could end!







OK...I admit it.  Edward was almost as annoying as Bella and since their love story was so "epic," I just don't see him wanting to live without Bella.  They can drown together.  But please, let me stake them first so I know they won't come back!







Who made your list?  Did I offend with my Bella and Edward picks?  Leave a comment so I know :)


8 comments:

  1. Should we just throw the whole Twilight cast in here? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit that I'm a Bella/Edward fan, at least I was years ago when I first read the books before the movies came out, but I still loved your list. Made me laugh haha!

    And thanks for visiting my site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anastasia! She should be the first to drown!
    I loved your list and the Twilight characters...my god.
    Hafsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I forgot Anita Blake existed while I was writing my list of must-be-dead characters...so sad. I managed to finish the first 10 books and I will continue reading the series some day just to see how stupid they can get :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you got 2 farther than I did. The sad thing is the series started out so good. I really wish she would write something new because I do think she has a lot of talent. I never got into her other series either - I don't do fairies very well...haha.

      Delete
  5. Ah, Bella Swan. An honourable mention on my list, too. And as for Anastasia, I haven't read the book but still almost put her on my list based on what I've heard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you put both Edward and Bella on your list, they are both as frustrating as each other! They were both very close to making my list and only just missed out.

    I've not read 50 Shades of Grey but with it being a Twilight fanfiction, as you said, I can't imagine the characters were much better!

    ReplyDelete