Monday, August 7, 2023

Dog Days of Summer Challenge

 


Although I'm sure I've missed the last year or so, since I'm back to blogging, I'm excited to once again participate in Dog Days of Summer hosted by La La in the Library.  She is making a wonderful donation of $5.00 per book read and reviewed to her local Humane Society and that's something I can get on board with.  So please visit her website for more information and here are the books I'm hoping I can get to this month!


Do you have any great dog book recommendations?  Let me know in the comments so I can add them to my wishlist.


6 comments:

  1. That's so great that she's donating to her local humane society in connection with this challenge! Have you ever read Sit, Stay, Love by Debbie Burns? I liked the rescue dogs a lot in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool challenge! :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dog Knight looks like my kind of book. I'm going to have a look on Goodreads. 🐶

    Thank you so much for joining the challenge! 🐕✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun challenge and for a good cause. I don't have any dog books on my list, I'm afraid, but I can always trust I'll learn about new ones on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have dog reads!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete