Friday, July 1, 2016

June 2016 Wrap Up

I can't believe the year is half over!  June seemed like a slow reading month but I read some really good books.  Some were pretty long so maybe that is why it seems like reading went so slow. I managed to complete 8 overall so I guess that's not too shabby.  I am also pretty pleased with the progress of my challenges.  In addition, Summer COYER started this week and I'm thrilled to be interacting with this great bunch of people again.  On with the update!

GOODREADS: 59/100
WHAT AN ANIMAL IX: 13/12 (FINISHED!!!!!!)
CLOAK & DAGGER CHALLENGE: 14/20
HORROR READING CHALLENGE: 12/16
NEW RELEASE CHALLENGE: 39/30 (FINISHED!!!!!!)
SUMMER COYER CHALLENGE: 3

So as you can see, I have finished 2 challenges already but I plan to keep going because I really can't see a reason not to.  All the rest seem to be in good shape.  As far as quality of books this month, I read 1 2-paw read, 1 3-paw read, 2 4-paw reads and 4 5-paw reads. Not a bad month!

I wanted to take a quick glance at an additional statistic since we are at the half-year mark and see what categories/genres I have read.  I love being an eclectic reader and hope to continue down that path.

ADULT BOOKS: 32
YOUNG ADULT BOOKS: 12
MIDDLE GRADE BOOKS: 1
NON FICTION BOOKS: 2
GRAPHIC NOVELS: 12

So how has the first half of the year been for you guys?

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great with your GR challenge (me, not so much!) Congrats on finishing a couple! Hope you have a lovely 4th weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your completely challenges! And looks like you're right on track for the rest of them :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing the challenges! I've been afraid to look at my progress. Maybe next well I'll see how I'm doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got off to a fast start this year until the slump over the last month. This week, normal service has been resumed and I'm back reading fiction with a vengeance which is great. So a pretty good six months overall! Congrats to you on your challenges so far!

    ReplyDelete