Tuesday, July 5, 2016

TTT - Top 10 Books I've Enjoyed That Have Under 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads


This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week the topic focuses on books which have under 2,000 ratings on Goodreads.  I am featuring some of my favorite 4/5 paw reads so click on the title if you want to learn more!

Soapsuds - Finola Hughes. I've always lived Finola as Anna on General Hospital and I remember reading this one when it was released while my Dad was having surgery.  It only has 9 ratings on Goodreads.

Still Surviving Henry - Erin Taylor Young.  So are you tired of seeing this one yet?  It has 17 ratings.

Pride's Spell - Matt Wallace.  I've given each book in this series 5 paws and am really surprised more people aren't reading them.  This one has 25 ratings.

A Girl Like You - Michelle Cox.  I was surprised how much I liked this historical mystery.  51 ratings.

The Krampus Chronicles - Sonia Halbach. A good eerie Christmas tale.  I'm surprised it only has 84 ratings. 

The Demonists - Thomas E. Sniegoski.  Seriously people!  Why aren't you reading this????? 96 ratings.

Death Warmed Over (Dan Shamble, Zombie P.I. #1) - Kevin J. Anderson.  This whole series is a blast.  It has just under 1,100 ratings but I would think it would have more.  

Love is Red  (Nightsong Trilogy #3) - Sophie Jaff.  A wonderful eerie twist on vampires.  I just don't know when book 2 is coming out! Hope the author knows trilogy means 3.  267 ratings.

The Thirteenth Sacrifice (Witch Hunt #1) - Debbie Viguie.  Its been so long since I read this but I always planned to read the last 2.  369 ratings.

Plague Town (Ashley Parker #1) - Dana Fredsti. One of my favorite zombie series.  I recommend it to anyone who likes horror.  1,245 ratings.

I can't wait to see what made everyone's list this week!


5 comments:

  1. I have read one of your books on this list and I have the first one in the Sin du Jour series but not tried it yet. I also have the Krampus one but not read it. :) I have way to many unread books...lol. :) Some of those others sounds really good to so I need to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plague Town is on my list too!! I still need to read the last book in that series, but I love the first two. The Demonists is on my to read list for sure! Fantastic list Barb!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I liked Death Warmed Over quite a bit. I hope to make my way through the rest of the series someday. I will have to see about getting a copy of The Demonists in my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list, Barb! A Girl Like you jumped out at me. How haven't I heard of that one? Or The Demonists?! I'm also adding Plague Town to my list of series to try. I haven't read too many books about zombies, but I imagine I will at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you're giving this list more exposure, especially the Sin du Jour series! What fun those books are :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete