Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (64)



"Waiting on" Wednesday" is weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming anticipated releases. 












September 6, 2016

FROM GOODREADS:
Behind every myth, there's a spark of truth...

There's nothing special about Ben Garston. He's just a guy with an attitude in a beat-up leather jacket, drowning his sorrows in a downtown bar. Or so he'd have you believe.

What Ben Garston can't let you know is that he was once known as Red Ben. That the world of myth and legend isn't just a fantasy, as we've been led to believe. And he certainly can't let you know the secret of what's hiding just beneath his skin...

But not even Ben knows what kind of hell is about to break loose. A centuries-old rivalry has just resurfaced, and the delicate balance between his world and ours is about to be shattered.

WHY I'M WAITING: This sounds like a great urban fantasy/fantasy and the main characters sounds like he might be fun to get to know.  

What are you waiting for this week????

 

16 comments:

  1. I just read the synopsis and I'm already hooked! :D

    My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this last week, and it does sound good! If this guy is going to turn into a dragon then I'm in:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not hear of this one but it sounds amazing. I'm adding it to my TBR list. Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding this to my list! Thanks for putting it on my radar.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting. I like the grittiness to the cover and blurb. Would love to read this one too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pick sounds really good. Added it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing it! Glad you like the picture of the Basset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of this one before but it sounds really good. Thanks for spotlighting it this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh yes I absolutely love urban fantasy books and this one looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and right up my alley. I most definitely need too be on the look out when this one comes out. Great pick here is my WOW pick for this week.

    http://katisbookaholicramblingreviews.blogspot.com/2016/07/waiting-on-wednesday-43-ravage-scarred.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, this sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you love it when you read it! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not heard of this one! I love the cover. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I chose this as my WoW pick a couple weeks ago too, it sounds so mysterious! Vague but in the good way :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. This does sound like an interesting urban fantasy! First time hearing about it too, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a good one! I haven't heard of it before, so I'm glad you brought it to my attention. I love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know of the few urban fantasy stories I've read I have enjoyed them but for some reason I don't pick them up much. Might have to look into that. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As you know by now, I LOVE urban fantasy!! And this one sure sounds like it's right up my alley! (Pun intended, lol.) I want to get to know Ben, too, for sure! So I'm adding this novel to my Goodreads shelves!! Yes, indeedy!! :)

    Thanks for featuring this AMAZING-LOOKING book! Also, thanks for dropping by and commenting on my own WOW post!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete