Thursday, September 15, 2016

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril XI Event


R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril XI takes place from September 1st, 2016 through October 31st, 2016.

I took place in this reading event last year and even though I'm a tad late in signing up this year, I figure there is still plenty of time left so why not.  It's actually  good fit for me as I love reading all kinds of mysterious and horror-filled genres and I enjoy meeting new people also participating and it's a great place to find new books to read (like I need any more on my TBR but that's besides the point).

It's being hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings and you can find all the details there but there's basically different level challenges and you can read anything in the following genres: mystery, suspense, thriller, gothic, horror, dark fantasy.  So here are my goals this time around!


Read four books, any length, from very broad categories which are defined above. They can be in a series, by the same author or mixture.  Whatever you like!


Read one or many short stories throughout the 2-month event.


Participating by watching some of your favorite classic horror movies or give some new ones a try.  I love scary movies so this one is a automatic given.  

So there you have it!  If you are interested in joining, please visit the link and sign up.  I look forward to finding some new scares this Fall/Halloween season.



2 comments:

  1. Man, I totally forgot about this one too! Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, maybe there is still time to join?? Sounds like an awesome event:-)

    ReplyDelete