Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - I Really Wanted to Read You Last Year But...


The top 10 weekly meme used to be hosted by The Broke and the Bookish they  handed over the reins to That Artsy Reader Girl who can be found HERE.  Each week she will focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading.

I don't know about you guys but I'm not going to have any difficulty at all sharing with you books I meant to last year.  In fact, I think unfortunately this is going to be TOO easy.
 






HORRID - Katrina Leno


PAW AND ORDER - V.M. Burns


OPIUM AND ABSINTHE - Lydia Kang


IF IT BLEEDS - Stephen King


SAD JANET - Lucie Britsch


THE GOOD FOR NOTHINGS - Danielle Banas


MEXICAN GOTHIC - Silvia Moreno-Garcia


THE FINDERS - Jeffrey B. Burton



DEVOTED - Dean Koontz

As I anticipated, that was way too easy and I could have actually kept going #BOOKWORMPROBLEMS

Did you mean to read any of these as well?

16 comments:

  1. I still need to read Mexican Gothic, too.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my list would run to the thousands. Hey! I want to read The Finders! Are you doing COYER and do you want to do that as a buddy read sometime?

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexican Gothic was so, so good and I hope you get a chance to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love the look of Horrid! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paw and Order looks interesting! Enjoy your books :) I hope you can stop by:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2021/01/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-meant-to-read.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but I hope that you have a great time reading them if you get the chance! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horrid looks like a trip, and I see a few others here that have caught my eye as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list. Mexican Gothic is on my wishlist too! Here's my post if you're interested: https://www.howdidthatbookend.com/ttt-books-i-meant-to-read-in-2020/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I missed the Finders too, it somehow slipped through the cracks. thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, I with a cover like Sad Janet's I would subconsciously avoid it because of her face <3 I couldn't bear it if anything happened to her in it! The Good for Nothings is another cover I like! And I couldn't put the cover of Horrid out of my mind if I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't make one of these lists this year (there would've been FAR too many!) but If It Bleeds absolutely would have been on there. Here's to a more productive reading year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My post like this was easy too, unfortunately. I also meant to get to The Finders, and I'm so curious about Sad Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If It Bleeds and Mexican Gothic are still sitting on my TBR as well :( Whoops! Hopefully we'll both get to them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. None of these were on my personal list but I can see why they were on yours! I had about 500 I really wanted to read last year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, unfortunately these type of posts are far too easy because we all have these books sat waiting. Too little time.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought Mexican Gothic a couple of weeks ago and I hope to get to it this year. 👏👏👏✨

    ReplyDelete