Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - Most Anticipated Releases January - June

 

The top 10 weekly meme used to be hosted by The Broke and the Bookish they  handed over the reins to That Artsy Reader Girl who can be found HERE.  Each week she will focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading.

This week we are looking at some anticipated releases for the first half of the year. These posts are AlWAYS dangerous for my wishlist!  I'm trying to share some I haven't featured on Can't Wait Wednesday posts but honestly, you may see some repeats.





Our Last Echoes - May 16, 2021

The Last House on Needless Street - March 8, 2021


Once Upon a Puppy - May 25, 2021


The Sanatorium - February 18, 2021


Narwhal I'm Around - May 4, 2021


The Library of the Dead - March 18, 2021


Spells Trouble - May 25, 2021


Talking to Alaska - February 4, 2021


Children of Chicago - February 25, 2021

So did any of these make your lists?  And better yet, are you adding any of them now?






15 comments:

  1. It shows just how many books are out there that our lists are completely different, lol. I completely forgot about The Last House on Needless Street. I'm hoping I get approved on NetGalley but so far I'm still waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE SANITORIUM and OUR LAST ECHOES are two I'm excited to read - I just hope they're not too creepy for me as I'm a bit of a wimp :) Enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued by The Last House on Needless Street.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the look of these! The Sanatorium sounds particularly creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yay! Darcy Coates has a new book coming out. I love her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I need The Sanatorium. Saw a good review for that. The Whispering Dead and Our LAst Echo look promising too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A couple of those look familiar but the others I need to check out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list! I'm looking forward to The Library of the Dead and I'm kind of curious about The Sanatorium. With a title like that, it's gotta be good :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read so many of these as well!!!

    The Library of the Dead, The Last House on Needless Street, The Sanatorium, and Children of Chicago!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. The narwhal on the cover of Narwhal I'm Around seems pretty intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A nice mixture of creepy and atmospheric covers and cute dogs! What more could you ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm surprised I've only heard of Talking to Alaska. The Library of the Dead sounds cool. Ghosts, magic, mysteries. What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cover for The Last House on Needless Street. That's a great title, too!.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘✨

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got a couple of these waiting to be read and looking forward to them very much.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! I haven't heard of a bunch of these!! I'm going to have the check them out!

    ReplyDelete