Friday, March 8, 2024

Reading "Firsts" for 2024

I saw this tag over at Books, Bones & Buffy this week when Tammy did.  She credits girlxoxo for creating it.  I thought it looked fun so I'm jumping in with me answers as well! 


First Book Read in 2024


I am glad I held off and didn't read this one until AFTER Christmas.  It really isn't a Christmas read as it advertises and that's probably one of the reasons it worked for me.

First Review of 2024


This technically isn't my first review of the year but I didn't want to feature the Tessa Bailey book twice so here is the second one!

First Debut Read in 2024


I just read this one over the past weekend and will definitely be looking out for what this author writes next.

First "New to Me" Author of 2024


Reading this Kimberly Lemming book was so much fun.  And my hold just arrived for the second one last night!

First Book of 2024 that Slayed Me


When I say this book broke me, I mean I sobbed!

First Book of 2024 That I Wish I Could Get Back the Time I Spent Reading It


Is anyone really shocked here?  I'm not.

First 5 Paw Read of 2024


This book was so good it deserves to be mentioned twice.


So how has your reading year been so far?  If you decide to do this, let me know so I can check out your answers!

6 comments:

  1. Interesting responses. I'm loving the WTZ and all but the first have been 5 hearts from me. I've read some other really good ones already.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag. I enjoyed seeing all of your reading firsts for this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you did this tag! I'm glad you reminded me of Birdie and Harlow, I have got to read it😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, some of those book covers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister really liked the Britney Spears book, so now I need to know why you felt that way about it! Fun post. If I have time I should try and go back and do this one!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you on the Britney Spears book. I'm glad she was able to tell her story, but it was a tough read

    ReplyDelete