Tuesday, May 24, 2016

COYER Summer Vacation 2016!!!!!


It's time for Summer COYER once again and I am thrilled.  It runs from June 18th - September 2nd and anyone who is interested can sign up now at Because Reading Is Better Than Real Life.  I first joined COYER last summer and have never for a moment regretted it.  I've met some great people and won some great prizes, but more importantly, read a lot of great books and shared them with others.  COYER is a wonderful community of individuals and I can't wait to get chatting with them again.

I don't have any real specific goals this year but since during this one you can read whatever you like, I hope to get at least 25 books off my TBR pile.  Should be doable huh?

Oh, and many thanks to Stormi, Michelle and Berls for hosting this fun event several times each year!



3 comments:

  1. I'm doing this one too! It's my first year, and I am beyond excited. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the challenge and the community, so I think that it's going to be a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will get lots of reading in during this challenge. :) Can't wait to see what you read.

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I am hoping to read at least ten books for this challenge but more would definitely be better. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete