Friday, May 13, 2016

Weekend Reads (05/13/16)


HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!

This past week has been a pretty productive reading week even if it seems everything else has went to crap - haha.  Nothing major, just some odds and ends here and there driving me crazy.  I devoured the new Midnight Texas book by Charlaine Harris and fear I now have a book hangover because I loved it so much and am not ready to leave that world (look for my review Monday).  I have some more training coming up next week so that's always a drag, but hopefully I can get some fun stuff in this weekend.  Monday is Booker T's birthday so look for some celebration pictures.  My little boy turns 6!  We also managed to watch "The Boy" last night which wasn't half bad and I think the NHL playoffs resume Saturday so GO PENGUINS!

I'm not exactly sure what book I'll pick up next but here are three that are in the running:


The Book of Joe Progeny Lawyer for the Cat


So what are your weekend plans?  Anything fun and exciting?  I bet a lot of bloggers are returning from BEA and will need time to recover :)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Booker T! I look forward to seeing some pictures!

    ReplyDelete