Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016 Wrap-Up


So I didn't think I would get that much read during the month of May, but luckily I surprised myself. I actually managed to read 9 books and none were graphic novels (although one was a short story).  I also did really well and managed to read something for all of my challenges so here we go with that update:

GOODREADS: 51/100
WHAT AN ANIMAL IX: 10/12
CLOAK & DAGGER CHALLENGE: 11/20
HORROR READING CHALLENGE: 11/16
NEW RELEASE CHALLENGE: 31/30

So here's the dilemma...I have already reached my New Release Challenge goal and know I have plenty more scheduled.  Should I up my goal or just leave it and be glad I accomplished it so early?

I read a lot of good books this month and had 3 5-paw reads, 5 4-paw reads and 1 3-paw read. Booker T also managed to add his thoughts on at least 3 of the books I read, even if his opinion of cats remains unchanged.

So how are you guys doing on all your challenges and was May a good reading month for you?



6 comments:

  1. You had a great month - hope your June reading is just as good.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is only one opinion you can have of cats! I'm with Booket T on that one! Reading wise, May was disappointing. I think I might need a bit of time off the computer to play catch up!

    On the subject of your new release challenge-you could maybe do a mini version for the second half of the year if you are unsure if you want to do a full new goal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are doing really good. If you check out my wrap up you will see that I have already finished some challenges but I just keep on going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I'm so proud of you Barb [and so jealous too of course!
    sorry... not yelling... just being passionate:
    I DO NOT WANT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT MY CHALLENGES!!!!
    :)
    I think you should set MORE goals since you are doing so great!
    Congrats! :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing so well with ALL your challenges, Barb. That's fantastic! As for your New Release question...I know I told you I up my goal - but if you're happy with having finished early and it'll be less stress, just be happy with having finished it. But if you like the challenge of challenging yourself *ha*, up it. :D Good luck in June!

    ReplyDelete