Tuesday, May 10, 2016

TTT - Websites I Enjoy That Aren't About Books


This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. I'll admit most of the websites I visit are books/reading related, but this week I am sharing a few which aren't.



The Bloggess - If you like to laugh and don't visit this blog on a regular basis - you need to!


Pooches Smooches - I became acquainted with Jackie when I read her books last year.  I follow her blog and her twitter site and always love to see what she and Rita are up to.  Plus Booker T has a crush on Rita (and Maybe, the dog from Jackie's book "Rescue Me Maybe."

 Pinterest
Pinterest - Who doesn't like to get lost here?


General Hospital Soap Central Forum - OK, my secret is out.  I'm addicted to GH and have watched it since I was a young kid.  I like this forum because they do a live update for each day's episode and as most of us know, you don't have to watch a soap everyday to know what is happening.

iHeartDogs  - This is a great site for all things dogs.  You can find tips, photos and merchandise.  A must for any dog lover.

So, I pretty much can only come up with 5 main ones which aren't book related so I will leave you with these.  What made your list this week??


4 comments:

  1. Great list! I often encounter little snippets from the Bloggess but I've never actually popped over at her website before. Will have to do so one of these days xD Thanks for sharing these links :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh pinterest... nothing like an afternoon wasted!
    Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is SO Addictive! It also made my list! :D
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband got me a shirt and necklace from iheartdogs.com for Valentine's Day. He definitely knows the way to my heart! ;)

    ReplyDelete