Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Feed Your TBR - Cold Eternity

 

Can't Wait Wednesday, which I have adapted to better suit my blog as "Feed Your TBR" is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings to spotlight highly anticipated books.  It is based on the Waiting on Wednesday meme which used to be hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


April 8, 2025

FROM GOODREADS: Halley is on the run from an interplanetary political scandal that has put a huge target on her back. She heads for what seems like the perfect place to lay low: a gigantic space barge housing the cryogenically frozen bodies of Earth’s most wealthy citizens. The ship and its cryo program are long defunct, but Halley starts to think she sees figures crawling in the hallways, and there’s a constant scraping, slithering, and rattling echoing in the vents. It’s not long before Halley realizes she may have gotten herself trapped in an even more dangerous situation than the one she was running from….


WHY I CAN'T WAIT: I don't read a lot of sci-fi but when I do, I really need it to have a horror aspect. I loved "Dead Silence" from this author and am reading "Ghost Station" right now.  Doesn't that cover look super creepy?  

WHAT BOOK CAN'T YOU WAIT FOR THIS WEEK??? 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! This looks like an intense read! Great pick!

    Here's my CWW: https://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2024/08/waiting-on-wednesday-240-dreamers-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover definitely looks creepy. Looks like a clear case of things that go bump in the night. The sci-fi aspect is interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved everything I've read by Barnes so far, and I know this is going to be good as well. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see that Barnes has a new book coming out last year! I really liked both Dead Silence and Ghost Station. :D

    ReplyDelete