Friday, August 9, 2024

July Wrap Up

 


Well, late again as always but better late than never.  July saw me reading a variety of genres and I had a few faves pop out.  Overall, I was pretty pleased with all of them and my lowest ratings was two 3-paw books.  I'll take it as a win!



The Presence (Harrison Investigations #2)

A Fatal Groove (Record Shop Mystery #2)

White Trash Zombie Unchained (WTZ #6)

Whalefall

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2)

The Missing Body

Still, Dark Places

A Novel Love Story

Middle of the Night

Finding Mr. Write


I am really glad I starting read The Dresden Files series with Stormi.  I enjoyed the second installment even better.  The Middle of the Night really surprised me, and I am heartbroken that The White Trash Zombie series is finished.  My favorites of the month were probably Finding Mr. Write and A Novel Love Story.  I also feel like I'm missing a book.  Maybe I'll figure it out eventually.


What did you read this month?  Any new favorites?

5 comments:

  1. You read some books I also enjoyed. I love the Dresden books and plan to do a Read-along. It's so many books now and some are long so I'm not sure how I will tackle it.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did read across genres! And ten books is a great accomplishment. Personally, I can tear through a book in two days, but life prevents me from reading more than 5 or 6 a month usually (also because I want to review everything I read...).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feels like we had some of the same favorites in July! I am sad about the White Trash Zombie series being done too, it was so much fun!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get a copy of The Middle of the Night. I'm glad we both loved A Novel Love Story, her last book The Seven Year Slip was even better, at least I thought so😁

    ReplyDelete