Thursday, December 3, 2015

2016 Horror Reading Challenge - My Last Year-Long One! (maybe)


Tracy @ Cornerfolds and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! are hosting this year-long challenge and I can't wait to get started on it.  That being said, I believe this will be my last year-long one to sign up for as I have plenty on my plate now and want to be able to do some small ones here and there.  I will post the rules below but  head over to their sites if you are interested in participating. 

The will be CHALLENGE BADGES awarded by completing the highest number of books read from a certain level.  Also, there will be MONTHLY POSTS where participants can link up their reviews.  Plus. mid-year there will be GIVEAWAYS of some physical books for US residents, with the more you read, the better your chances. 

GUIDELINES:  Challenge runs from January 1, 2016 - December 1, 2016
                        *  You can join anytime before October 15, 2016
                        *  Books must be read and reviewed in 2016
                        *  Audio books, re-reads, short stories
                            and crossovers are fine
                        * You don't have to be a blogger - just have a
                            way to track progress
                        *  Sign up on the hosts blogs
                        *  Link up your reviews monthly

There are 4 challenge levels:



RUNNING SCARED: 1-5 books









BRAVE READER: 6-10 books







 FEARLESS: 11-15 books








HORROR HOUND:  16+ books








Now, although I read a lot of different genres, my love of reading began oh so many years ago with Stephen King so this challenge is a must for me.  And is it any surprise, with my love of my pups, that I am striving to be..............................

 A HORROR HOUND!!!!!!!

Please visit Stormi and Tracy's blog if you want to sign up so we can all have tons of fun!









3 comments:

  1. YAY, glad you are joining! I am going for Horror Hound as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are in for a scary year...

    ReplyDelete