Friday, December 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (45) - Elfs Have Landed!


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page.

I participated in a secret gift exchange with interested individuals from the COYER Challenges and received two wonderful ebooks from my secret elf.  I have wanted them both for quite a while and now I have no excuse for not reading a Maria V. Snyder book.


Hotel Ruby Poison Study


I received a few ARCs from Netgalley and the publishers:
 
Readers of Broken Wheel Vengeance Be Mine Hap and Leonard

I also snagged a few Kindle books.

A Zombie Christmas Crik A Hiss-tory of Magic

I believe all these were free when I picked them up. Who can resist "A Zombie Christmas." Looks like a great short story to read Christmas Eve day.

What did you add to your shelves this week?  Leave a comment and I will be sure to check out your haul!



7 comments:

  1. I used to do a lot of these Secret Santa things but the cost of postage stops me doing it these days which is a pity! I hope you enjoy all your books and have a good festive season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was nice because a lot of people posted ebooks to their wish list so they could be delivered straight to their Kindle.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy all your books, you got great ones from your SS, I want Hotel Ruby myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zombie Christmas has a cute cover for a zombie book ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Hiss-tory of Magic" looks so adorable! Hope you love your new books!

    My Book Gathering

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! I love Poison Study! It's one of my favorite books. I hope you enjoy it when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't publish an STS post last weekend, but was curious to come over and see what you got! And I see you've gotten yourself a TERRIFIC haul! I need to check out all of these for myself, so I'm bookmarking this page.

    What a great idea -- the "Secret Elf" thing! How can one participate in that? Of course I've participated in "Secret Santa" gift exchanges at work, but never online. When you get a minute, could you send me an email and tell me more about this? I would love to participate next year!

    Here's the link where you will find my email addy:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/p/book-review-ratings-and-policy.html

    Thanks in advance for emailing me! And thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on a regular basis!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete