Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - 2016 Debut Novels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On!





This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week we are focusing on 2016 Debut Novels we are anticipating.  I think this list is pretty much made up of YA authors, which is odd for me, but if I want to read a book, I don't care how it is classified. So here we go!

March 1, 2016

September 2016

March 1, 2016

February 23, 2016

2016 (how's that for vague)

May 3, 2016

January 26, 2016

March 8, 2016

February 23, 2016

February 9, 2016
I have had all of these on my radar for quite some time and can't wait to get my hands on them.  What made your Top Ten list and are you looking forward to any of the same??? Leave a comment so I can make sure to stop by your blog!

17 comments:

  1. Everybody seems to want to read Kill The Boy Band! I need to add it to my TBR!
    Great Top Ten!
    My Top Ten Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How To Hang A Witch is a gorgeous cover, shame the release date is so vague! I hadn't heard of Kill The Boy Band before, but it sounds absolutely hilarious - definitely going to pick it up as soon as it comes out.
    Awesome choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! eek i love all the beautiful covers! What is this Kill the Boy Band book?! I need to check this out, so many people are talking about ti. I can't wait for Shallow Graves or into the Dim. 2016 is going to be so good!

    Happy Reading
    Rachel @ Paein-and-ms4Tune.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't resist Kill the Boy Band specifically because of the title!

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to so many of these! Save Me, Kurt Cobaine intrigues me. I'm just starting to get excited for After the Woods. It sounds amazing! The May Queen Murders and Shallow Graves also look like great reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Vicious Masks looks so intriguing! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Into the Dim looks great! Fantastic list. I keep adding to my TBR today. :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! These Vicious Masks looks like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a couple of the same books. I want to check out the rest of your selections, too. I love some of these covers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to check into some of these, since I didn't come across them when making my list.;)
    After the Woods looks interesting, and a wee bit creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to your list, my TBR is growing! What a great collection. I'm so clueless to debut authors, so this is a great way to find more. Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each week between Top Ten Tuesdays and Waiting on Wednesdays, my wishlist always grows!

      Delete
  11. I have heard of a few of those and I have The May Queen Murders to review! :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just discovered Shallow Graves during this weeks TTT, and it is now on my TBR. We have a couple of others in common.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most of these made my list as well! I am looking forward to pretty much all of them, but the top 5 especially! Hope you enjoy them when you get to read them!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete