Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - New-To-Me Favorite Authors of 2015!





This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week I am highlighting my favorite new-to-me favorite authors of 2015.

Jackie Bouchard.  She is a great author and wonderful blogger!
Mackenzi Lee - Can't wait to see what she does next!
Pintip Dunn - I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved this.  Now, where is the next one!
Scott Hawkins released one twisted book.  Wonder what he will do next?
Kim Liggett - I always need more horror in my life.
W. Bruce Cameron - I waited way too long to read one of his books.
Morgan Rhodes - I am so thrilled to start her Falling Kingdom books next year.
Deanna Raybourn - Definitely need to read some more of her stuff.
Lee Robinson - Can't wait until the sequel comes out.  
Dawn Kurtagich - Not my favorite book, but man, she comes up with some twisted ideas!
Wow!  I am just thrilled that I actually read at least 10 new-to-me authors this year.  Go me!  Who made your list???


12 comments:

  1. Great list! I haven't read any books by these authors, in fact I've only heard about two of them before. It seems like I need to check some of those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love some of these. Morgan Rhodes, Dawn Kurtagich and Kim Liggett are great. Amazing list, and thanks for sharing. :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list^^ I haven't read any of these books but I'm glad that you liked them so much! Looks like I'll have to check them out :) Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to read Mackenzi Lee and Morgan Rhodes. I hadn't heard of Deanna Raybourn, but definitely going to look her up now because that book cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dead House and Blood and Salt are both books I wanted to read this Fall but didn't get to them:( Hopefully in 2016 I will!! Great list... thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I really wanted to read The Dead House, but I ran out of time. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read a couple on your list. :) I have read a lot of new to me authors this year but off the top my head can't think of any...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deanna Raybourn is definitely on my TBR list for 2016! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really interested in reading "The Dead House" and "Blood and Salt". They sound like my cup of tea and I need some decent horror in my life.

    P.S. I've just nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! I'll be really happy if you have any desire to take part in it :)
    More details here:
    http://aliyn89.blogspot.bg/2015/12/one-lovely-blog-award-blogmas-day-14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the aware Zhana. I'll go look at the details.

      Delete
  10. I have Curious Beginning, but I haven't read it yet; the other authors are new to me. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed This Monstrous Thing also! Such an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete