Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (34)



"Waiting on" Wednesday" is weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming anticipated releases. 


 1,




*************************************************************************************
March 1, 2016
FROM GOODREADS:
Fifth book in Seanan McGuire’s funny and fast-paced urban fantasy InCryptid series featuring ballroom dancer and monster expert Verity Price.

Verity Price is back on the West Coast and getting back into the swing of the family business: cryptozoology. She’s rescuing cryptids from bad situations, protecting them from monster-hunters, and generally risking life and limb for the greater good, with her ex-Covenant partner/husband, Dominic, by her side. Her ballroom dance career is behind her—or so she thinks. When Verity gets the call from the producers of Dance or Die, the reality show she almost won several years before, she finds the lure impossible to resist, and she and Dominic are off to L.A. for one last shot at the big time.

Of course, nothing is that simple. When two contestants turn up dead, Verity will need every ally she can find with the investigation, without blowing her cover…


WHY I'M WAITING:  Even though I am 2 books behind on this series, I vow to catch up in 2016.  I loved the first two of the Incryptid novels.  Also, since recently reading Menagerie, I realized I need more urban fantasy books in my life.  


What are you waiting for this week?  Have you read this or does it sound like something you are interested in?  I can't recommend the series enough.


5 comments:

  1. Not my usual genre, but I hope you love it...and catch up on the series. Here's mine: “THE GIRLS”


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds just AWESOME!! Never heard of this series before, but the plot is definitely compelling and intriguing! I'm adding it to my Goodreads shelves!

    This is a nice combination of genres -- mystery and urban fantasy. And yes, you do need more UF in your life! It's a GREAT genre!!

    Thanks for featuring this, and for the nice comment on my own WOW post!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Seanan McGuire, but I haven't started this series. But seriously, a ballroom dancer/monster expert? Sounds like a lot of fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always say if it's this far into a series and fans are still anxious and begging for more then it's something to look at it. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh great pick this is the first time I heard about this book series, and I absolutely love urban fantasy. This one looks and sounds utterly fantastic and right up my alley. I most definitely need to check it out soon. I hope you love it my friend. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete