Saturday, March 5, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (55)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page. 

I added a few books to my Kindle this week.  What can I say?  1-click took over.  None of these were over $4.00 a piece with several being $.99 or free.  


Becoming Jinn The Uninvited Head Full of Ghosts
The Devil's Kiss Desdaemona pic name

And I received the following from Netgalley/Publishers:

The Cresswell Plot The Silent Twin Glass Shatters Much of Madness

I am absolutely loving the cover on Much of Madness. I think The Cresswell Plot looks pretty creepy as well.

Finally I won a Goodreads giveaway and I couldn't be happier! Mark Asher even signed it.

All That Ails You

So what landed on your shelves this week? 


9 comments:

  1. You certainly like your dog books! There is a great German Shepherd in Dirk Patton's zombie series Voodoo Plague and a cool Irish wolfhound in Arthur T Bradley's The Survivalist series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look like the kind of books that I enjoy with just enough creepy. The cover of Much of Madness is pretty awesome. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul of books. I hope you love the new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great haul with some cool looking books. One click got me this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got Much Madness. Gotta love that cover. I'm going to request The Cresswell Plot! sounds terrific. Enjoy your books Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I don't know anything about most of these -- though I have been told I should check out Cat Winters' work. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning a GoodReads giveaway! I enter them all the time and have never won anything from them. I was beginning to think it was a sham! Your book haul looks amazing and all the books look like fun. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that´s an impressive haul! And congrats to the giveaway. Happy reading.

    best wishes
    Vi@Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these books are new to me. I always feel like I'm behind when I don't recognize any.

    Great haul! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete