Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (58)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page.

I had a few more books in my recent Book Outlet haul that I didn't show last week and since it was slower this week, I will add them here:



World War Moo Penny Dreadful Mime Order

Does anyone else find it extremely odd that the Penny Dreadful book has 666 pages...just saying?


I purchased 3 books from Amazon for my Kindle:

Divah Sour Candy Pretty Little Dead Girls

And I got the following 2 books for review:

Hell's Teeth Doomsday


So what did you add this week? Have you read any of these?


8 comments:

  1. I have the Penny Dreadfuls book too! I've read some stories in there already, but I can't wait to read the rest. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. World War Moo? OK I need to see what that one is about on Goodreads! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! World War Moo makes me laugh. I hope you enjoy all of these. Have a great week!

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some nice looking books, I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about The Mime Order and I think the cover's so lovely! Hope you'll enjoy your newbies :)

    Here's my Stacking The Shelves @ Swissbookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your haul! That is very scary/weird about the 666 pages! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul - those are all new to me. Hope you enjoy.
    Bambi's StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own The Bone Season, but haven't read it yet. I've heard good things about the series. I have an arc of Divah...but haven't read it yet either. I'm so behind. Hope you love all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete